Friday 13 November 2009

I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of... Blah Blah Blah

Well... the show is back again. I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here 2009! Excuse me why I prevent myself from yawning.

While the show may have once been new and fresh on our television screens, this is now the Ninth series of, what is essentially, exactly the same show. The format is starting to look very tired indeed.

You pretty much know what to expect now. There are no surprises at all as the B-List celebs compete in various tasks (that you've already seen countless times before) in order for food and treats. You know the sort... some one will be covered in bugs, some one will have to eat bugs, some one will have to swim in some snake lake, some one will have to go and find Reward Stars in the Dark or overcome their fear of heights and on and on...

Yes, the show was good initially, but just like Big Brother, it doesn't have much more, if anything to offer the viewing public. I hope in Series 9, that I am wrong.

The reported Celebrities going into the Jungle this time are,

Lucy Benjamin - Former EastEnders Actress
George Hamilton
Camilla Dallerup - Dancer
Gino D'Acampo - TV Chef
Samantha Fox - Former Model
Russ Owen - Actor
Colin McAllister
Justin Ryan
Sabrina Washington - Singer
Jimmy White - Snooker Player
Kim Woodburn - From Kim & Aggie, How Clean is your House

Admittedly, some of these, I have never heard of, but that's pretty consistent with every year. No Celebrity has yet to be eaten by a giant genetically modified Crocodile so perhaps that could be the twist.




jenkin7 - Giftware & Collectables
www.jenkin7.co.uk - www.jenkin7.com
Giftware & Collectables

0 comments: