Monday 2 November 2009

South Park - Online Character Creator / Designer

As I mentioned the fabulous Mr Men Character creator yesterday, I suppose it would be pure folly of me not to also mention the South Park Character creator too. There are a few of these on the web, but my favourite is, http://www.sp-studio.de/



I don't know who these two characters are that I created, but they are probably up to no good.

The Character creator is quite advanced in the level of design options it gives you. Choose Male or female, body skin colour, hat, accessories, clothes, eyes, jewellery, mouths, legs, hands and probably some other features I haven't found.

The designer is very easy to use and you should be able to come up with some cool new characters within minutes, if not quicker.





jenkin7 - Giftware & Collectables
www.jenkin7 - www.jenkin7.com
Giftware & Collectables

0 comments: