Monday 9 November 2009

The Simpsons- Online Character Creator

Here's me outside Moe's bar... standing in the middle of the road for some reason... reading a book with no words on. By the look on my face, I think a large Truck is coming along. Hmmm, I guess there's an outside chance that Moe will rescue me at the very last second.

Who am I kidding? I'm a gonner. Curse you Moe Szyslak !



On previous Blogs I have mentioned a Mr Man & a South Park Character Creator. It's only fair then, I also mention a Simpsons character creator I come across at http://www.buzzhumor.com/games/5822/The_Simpsons_Character_Maker

It does what it is designed to, but I think it needs a lot more Choices of design as it's a little limited.




jenkin7 - Giftware & Collectables
www.jenkin7.co.uk - www.jenkin7.com
Giftware & Collectables

0 comments: