Sunday 1 June 2008

Annoying Song on the Brain !!!

I'm sure everyone has experienced this annoying phenomenon at some time or another. You hear some catchy tune from somewhere, it photocopies itself deep into your brain, and you then find yourself singing or humming it for weeks. Rarely do you know all the words, most often just a snippet of the song. Try as you may, you just can't shake it.

Eventually it will wear off... you hope.

Well... I've currently got, of all things, France's entry to this years Eurovision Song Contest stuck in my head !!!




What should I do? Shoot myself?

Best to go with the flow I think. The song is Divine by Sebastian Tellier and scored 47 points. This was 33 more than the UK! The French entry to me sounds a bit like something Pulp would have put on a B-side.

There you go. How many times have you played this song so far in this blog? Careful, you could get yourself into trouble.

** Presses play again.



jenkin7 - Giftware & Collectables. Egyptian figures, Gothic skulls, Wicca / Wiccan, Gargoyles, Fairies & Angels & much more
www.jenkin7.co.uk

0 comments: