Saturday 2 August 2008

A look at the Aquarium :o)

Hello strangers! I haven't updated the blog very much over the last couple of weeks, partly due to time constraints, but mainly due to a loss of inspiration. Oh well, it happens to the best of them I guess. :oP

Fortunately, despite my absence, I see that the world blogging community has somehow managed to soldier on. I had feared it would collapse, declared a fad and promptly forgotten like a poor dinner joke told by Gyles Brandreth.

Yes, anyway, I have finally uploaded something to Youtube which I have been meaning to do for quite some time. The video below is of my current aquarium. A little bit of quality has been lost in the upload process, but hopefully I'll do a bit better next time!



Ok, so that's another milestone crossed off the list. I am now an official Youtuber. Hmmmm, doesn't feel much different to before.





www.jenkin7.co.uk - Giftware & Collectables. Egyptian figures, Gothic skulls, Wicca / Wiccan, Gargoyles, Fairies & Angels & much morewww.the-imbroglios.blogspot.com The Imbroglios Blogwww.freewebs.com/jeeppants The Jeep Pants News Network
www.jenkin7.co.uk

0 comments: