Wednesday 6 August 2008

Commodore Amiga Games, Nostalgia

The Commodore Amiga dates back to the late eighties and early nineties. I hadn't played these games in nearly twenty years, but after downloading an Emulator for my PC called WINUAE, I looked forward to loading up some of those old games that I used to play when I probably should have been doing my school homework or revising for something important.

Pure nostalgia!

I have included some footage of a couple of the games below which are Test Drive 2 and Stunt Car Racer. Ha ha, I added to the sound of the Stunt Car Racer clip to make it a bit more interesting for you... now it's Homer Simpson driving! Woohoo !!!










www.jenkin7.co.uk - Giftware & Collectables. Egyptian figures, Gothic skulls, Wicca / Wiccan, Gargoyles, Fairies & Angels & much morewww.the-imbroglios.blogspot.com The Imbroglios Blog
www.jenkin7.co.uk

0 comments: