Friday 21 November 2008

BBC Strictly Come Dancing 2008 - Week 10, Who is going out next?... tricky

With John Sergeant finally doing the decent thing and pulling out of Strictly Come Dancing, it has really thrown the competition wide open. Entertaining as he was, there was a serious threat developing of John actually winning the whole show! This would have been rather silly, but quite amusing none the less.

At a Press Conference,John said, "It was always my intention to have fun on the show and I was hoping to stay in as long as possible. The trouble is that there is now a real danger that I might win the competition. Even for me that would be a joke too far. I would like to thank Kristina and all those viewers who have been rooting for me through the series."

Respect to Mr Sergeant. I think it was the was the right decision, made at the right time. Apparently anybody that voted for him this week, will get a refund. Oh well, you can't say fairer than that I suppose. It will be strange without him there this week... it will be a bit like watching a dancing competition.

Here is now how the market looks on who will be eliminated next,

Jodie Kidd 10/11
Christine Bleakley 5/2
Lisa Snowdon 7/2
Rachel Stevens 10/1
Tom Chambers 20/1
Austin Healey 33/1


Jodie Kidd is odds on to go, but I don't think it is as cut and dry as that. The competition is extremely close and now, without John Sergeant getting the majority of viewers votes, any one can end up in the bottom two dance off. With John gone, the voting public may adopt a new hero and that could very well be Jodie Kidd.




http://www.jenkin7.co.uk - Giftware & Collectables. Egyptian figures, Gothic skulls, Wicca / Wiccan, Gargoyles, Fairies & Angels & much more
www.jenkin7.co.uk

0 comments: