Wednesday 17 September 2008

The Real you... according to Google

Just out of plain interest or perhaps maybe boredom... have you ever typed your own name into Google? If not, I think you should now. It's amazing what you find out about yourself.

Take myself for example. I thought I was a bit boring, but now I discover I'm a Rugby player who makes crunching tackles and learnt to play the clarinet aged 11. Some time when this was all going on I became a fully qualified Baseball coach and Lawyer. I become a Landscape photographer and also worked on the Muppets. Interesting.

My memory obviously isn't quite what it was because I don't remember any of this... especially the clarinet bit. Oh well, the good thing is, as long as Google is here, there no chance of forgetting anything. Hooray! Type your name in today and find out stuff that you must have surely forgotten!




www.jenkin7.co.uk - Giftware & Collectables. Egyptian figures, Gothic skulls, Wicca / Wiccan, Gargoyles, Fairies & Angels & much more
www.jenkin7.co.uk

0 comments: